Monday, August 10, 2015

LID



I started my morning off with an early flight to Charlotte. After I landed and was checking out my rental car, I received a call from my social worker, Sarah. Every time her number shows up on my caller ID, I have that moment of panic/excitement and my mind immediately races through all the possibilities of things she might have to tell me!

I am happy to announce that I am LID today! LID stands for "Log In Date". This is the date my dossier is officially logged in at the CCCWA (Chinese Center for Children's Welfare and Adoption). This is also the last step before I am able to be matched with a child! I am essentially just waiting on a phone call! For those of you who know me well, you know that I like to know what's next and when! This part of the wait is hard, y'all! Absolutely nothing is in my control! God is definitely using this journey to teach me a few things! 

I am choosing to be patient and content with HIS timing, but I'm obviously very anxious to "meet" this little one! I've been told that I could be waiting days or months - there is just no way to know! I am so ready to see the face of the little girl who I have been praying for for so long! Please continue to pray for her health and that God would prepare her little heart to become part of a family! 

Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips